- We shall not intentionally or unless required under laws share the contents of any user with any outside authorities or any third party. We do not guarantee or assure that the electronic communications received from you or contents or records may not be accessible to the third parties.
- You can visit much of our website without telling us who you are or providing us with other personally identifiable information. Some areas of the website allow you to contact us to ask questions. When you communicate with us and request a response, we ask for your name and contact information. We use this information so that we can respond more efficiently and keep track of our correspondence.
- If you do provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, you agree that we may contact you through a variety of means such as postal mail, phone or e-mail to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
- We take reasonable precautions to maintain the protection of personally identifiable information. In addition to technical safeguards, we also use physical controls and procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet.
- If you have any questions about the website’s Internet Privacy Statement or other aspects of privacy on our website, please contact us.